Tuesday, August 9, 2022

The Choice Is Yours

 

Personal transformation is a combination of knowledge, healing, and divine mystery. As your inner and outer worlds become inceasingly complex, allowing time to focus on your personal evolution is important for your health and peace of mind.

Holistic Health can be defined as an approach to life. Rather than focusing on illness or specific parts of the body, this ancient approach to health considers the whole person and how they interact with their environment. Holistic Health focuses on the connection of mind, bosy, and spirit. The goal is to achieve maximum well-being, where everything is functioning at the highest level possible. The concept of Holistic Health encourages people to accept responsibility for their own level of well-being, and everyday choices that effect their health.

The process of personal transformation begins with learning; using intuitive guidance to help you see yourself more clearly. The next stage is about about inspiring healing at the core energetic level. Once these two processes have begun you can integrate the new awareness and spiritual changes into your everyday life. The shifts that can happen with insight and spiritual support, combines with your active participation in making changes in your life, lead to personal evolution.

Reclaim your wholeness. As you embark on this adventure, pause and ask yourself, 

"What am I like when I feel great--when I am well?"

 "Am I in harmony with my living environment or where I spend most of my time?"

 "What do I love most about myself?"

 "What am I grateful for today?"











No comments:

Post a Comment

Embracing Infinite Possibilities

       Embracing Infinite Possibilities: A Reflection on "Seven Life Lessons of Chaos"      Twenty years ago, amidst a series of p...