Friday, January 6, 2017

Announcing; Wild Wisdom Wednesdays



The strength and resilience of so many people whom choose to stand and speak up in the face of threats, bullying, intimidation and fear-based violence keeps a flame of hope burning deep within me.
At times (especially during the last 6 -8 weeks) I have felt at a loss for how to effectively help and promote positive change. Personally, I choose to do more than I have and more than what I am doing.
As givers, healers, caretakers and protectors we often overlook ourselves - putting the task and requirements of other people and influences, first.
Others of us, in the face of such atrocities and hate, may become stagnant - stuck in the mire of fear, unable to move forward.
From a place of humble respect, love and support for us  (and those "in the thick of it") as we navigate these immensely challenging, uncertain and changing times, I am choosing to begin a weekly post of tips and influences for action (and sometimes inaction) from which self care ideas and guidance may be gleaned.

I welcome you to join me on Wednesdays throughout my Wild Wisdom series. I wish each of you the blessings of gratitude and grace.

Love & Light,
Teri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whispers From the Pasture

A Tale of Equine Connection        As the morning sun cast its golden hue over the rolling hills, a tranquil scene unfolded at the edge of t...